Monday, September 22, 2008

Exam Season

AS exams begin in 3 1/2 weeks, so I am in full study mode.
OK, not really la, but I am trying my best.

So-called study leave is just two days. Two days between the weekend and my first exam on Wednesday. I cannot believe they are calling that a study leave.

And somehow, during this major exam period, classes will still be in session. Imagine trying to focus learn next semester's material while half your mind is on next day's, possibly future-defining, exam.

And for the second year in a row, I have another exam on my birthday. This time the exam is Chemistry. The good news is that it's the second last exam.

Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to deal with it, won't I...
Just saying that so I won't sound like an emotional ranting adolescent :)

No comments: