Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Actual Aftermath

I feel a little lethargic. Maybe it's because of the sudden abundance of free time I have now that A levels are done and dusted. Or maybe I was just so used to the stress that I didn't how to get on without it. That sounded both strange and rather sad.

But it felt great not to no longer have the pressure of studying, nor the fear of the consequences of NOT studying. For a while, anyway. It's been only a few days, but these few days have made me feel like I should be doing something more productive, instead of sitting at home all day long.
But that's more or less what I've wanted while I was still studying. The freedom to not do anything productive whatsoever.

There, I'm ranting again. Not sure if it made any sense, but who the hell cares, right? Well, not me anyway. But this should not be mistaken for me wanting to go through all that insanity. I'd rather become part of the furniture. But yes, activities need to planned for myself. Not to mention my academic future. But that's whole other story.

OK, I don't really have much time, because I have to leave for church before 5.30. And then later tonight I'll be leaving for Redang with the collegemates. Muahahaha. Perhaps a good holiday will get me out this slump. So I really need to start packing right now.

************

Rest in the peace of Christ, Mr Dass. I meant to post something on you but I really couldn't think of what to write. So I hope this would suffice.

No comments: